Sunday, July 10, 2011

What are all needed to be submitted at the consulate?

Hello everyone. Please, help me out with this USA tourist visa thing. I'm 19years old and my cousin who is working in chicago has invited me to visit and have a trip in USA. So, all I want to know is what all documents do I need to submit to them during the interview. I have gone through the chennai embassy website and came to know that I need to show the documents regarding a permanent address or property that I have. But that property is in my mother's name and the original documents are with the bank that we have taken a loan from. So, can I submit a photocopy of the house documents and what are the other documents I need to submit?.Please provide me with a clear idea about this. Also, the duration between having applied and fixing the interview with the embassy members so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment