Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boyfriend help please! ASAP?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 months now. im 16 and he is 17. we tend to fight alot and have broken up like 4 times but get back together in like 2 days. we love each other alot and he used to love me a little to much that it was annoying. then once summer came around it turned around. now i love him more then he loves me and it seems like he dosnt care as much about me. when i am alone with him i feel the love but on text or with friends alone i dont feel it. recently we have been in a huge fight because he went to a club and grinded with another girl. this was the first time he ever did something like this. he admitted it to me the next day.i was very unhappy and we began to fight. then he continued to lie to me that night and he went to this other club that he promised me he wouldnt go to because bad things happen their. we have been arguing for the past few days and one second he is all apologetic and nice and the next second hes rude and tells me to leave him alone and that im overreacting. i love him dearly and cant break up with him because i know ill beg for him back in 2 days. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

No comments:

Post a Comment