Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to get a single dorm in college?

Psychological issues: I have OCD which makes me reread, rewrite and repeat thoughts in my head, therefore noise and movements in the room tend to make it difficult for me to concentrate and heighten my anxiety, having me reread/rewrite/repeat thoughts in my head for a longer period of time. Due to OCD, I have a fear of germs, and must have the room cleaned up everyday. ... And I have frequent migraines, and during so, I need silence and darkness. Noise and light increases the pain. What do you think? The problem is that I didn't list the single dorm room as a priority because I had a fear of sleeping alone, and now I got a double room, but am dealing with my fear of sleeping alone. Would the university change my assignment?

No comments:

Post a Comment