Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girls: Quick poll......?

Ok so my last question was deleted, harshly I believe and I have appealed to yahoo, I think perhaps I used a 'naughty' word. But anyway I wanted to know if women are the same as men in respect to preferring someone they were strongly attracted to being a virgin rather than having lots of previous partners. The results seemed to show that you would prefer not only they were a virgin rather than sleeping around lots, but also you would prefer if they were a virgin over just having a few previous partners. This surprises me, I always thought women preferred experienced guys and was one of the reasons they tend to go for older guys. I think it's kind of obvious why guys prefer it, but what I want to know is why would women prefer a guy who was a virgin over a guy who knew what he was doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment