Sunday, July 10, 2011

My fault or not my fault? Bar fighting with a man when he has harassed me (female) and my friends (also female?

this creepy guy at a bar came up to me, i said i was engaged and he kept harassing me. we move, then my friend suggested we go back since he was gone. he came back in and asked why we were huss's and posers. and i believe he said it more directly to my friend, as i was not the person banishing him from even our periferal vision. I was nice and said i was engaged. when he kept antagonizing I popped him in th enose, then, an all out fright breaks out. "i am a ninja p.s.' basically so me being 5'2" and the dude being whatever dudes are.... i completely handled the situation. her new roommate, her friend, and her did not want me to stay there, so I took a cab home when I could have waited until morning with a train... was i wrong and drunk? the guy was grabbing, and imposing and attempting to install fear in us... everyone is against me.( p.s.) p.s. i am still waisted

No comments:

Post a Comment