Monday, July 11, 2011

He flirts with me a lot when he is drunk... what does this mean?

I have a friend that I have been friends with for years. I just got out of a relationship and have noticed when we are out with our friends and having some drinks he becomes really touchy and flirty. He has called me his girlfriend when drunk, puts his arm around me a lot and when we are out drinking, and i catch him looking at me a lot. i tend to stay at his house to sleep because i live far away. When i stay over we sleep in his bed and he is super cuddly. He has also kissed me but says he doesnt remember. When we are with friends (sober) he still talks with me and i catch him looking at me but he is a bit awkward sometimes and sometimes distant. what does this mean? does he like me or does he just want to hook up? he doesnt do this with anyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment