Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What are these light patches on my skin....?

i am asking again seeing as my skin condition cant be vitiligo or tinea versicolor because it looks absolutely nothing like those other conditions, i have very small and very round white spots all across my body, i have worried about it being vitiligo but when i compare myself to pictures on google, they dont look alike, vitiligo tends to be large wavy ripped like edged patches which spread quite quickly where as mine have stayed the same size, shape i think they might tan too, i am mixed race (half ghanaian, half english) and i tan very easily and when i do i tend to go a bronze like colour and im not tottally sure but i believe that the spots get darker with my skin, do i have skin cancer? do i have a fungus from using the same towel more than once? i really need answers, also sometimes its as if my skin is sort of changing, sometimes in the day the spots on my arms arent noticealbe at all, right now as i write this i can hardly see them, im scared :/

No comments:

Post a Comment