Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My ex tells lies to judge?

i am in court for custody of my 2 girls she has failed drugs and alcahol test and i passed even though she told the judge i was takeing them. when at court today the judge said i would not get unsupervised contact becuase she now says i need to see a physcietrist. what next how meny cards are some of these women allowed to play only seen them 6 times since oct/10 and i have 2 daughters with my ex wife whos been remarried 8years have no problems with her or them. when i say there older sisters need to see them im told by the court.? we should deal with younger ones first! yet in court today my ex girlfrind is allowed to bring a photocopy of my 13year old daughters facebook page and comments she has made eventhough they are for family.i.e bloked. ? she hacked my daughters a/c. and this was presented as everdence ? i will now have to see my younger girls in contact center till aughust and my older girls will not see there sisters for another 3 months .all 4 of my daughters had no contact with each outher since october 10 now.and this judge is supposed to be thinking of the children ? what a load of rubbish to meny people makeing to much money thats empowerment.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment