Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I got caught shoplifting at walmart?

okay so i got caught shoplifting a powder brush and lip gloss. really no big thing they probably cost like $5 each. so anyways im already outside of walmart waiting for my mother to go pass the lady who checks the bags, when a lady comes up to saying she needs to see the things ive stolen and blah blah they take me to the back with my mom and start asking me things. they asked how old i was i said in a low voice 17, she apparantly heard me because she said okay so youre underage. i am actually 19. But my mother didnt hear me say that she was too preoccupied saying please dont call the police i can even pay for the items right now etc. anyways they took my mother's i.d. and photocopied it and the lady looked through my things and took the brush and lip gloss. almost took another lip gloss which was actually mine i was arguing for it until she let it go. She then told my mother that a letter will come to us saying the fine that i need to pay. She also had me fill out this paper just about my DOB and other things now for the phone number i put my old cellphone number and without an area code just to **** with her because she was a ***** (when i looked through my things she broke my mirror -.- ) okay now i dont need the lecture i know stealing is wrong and i learned my lesson. now what i need to know if they can find out that i wasnt underaged and they can put this in my record? and possibly how much i could be fined for 2 $5 items?

No comments:

Post a Comment