Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can a man answer me this?(or a woman?

I am a South American language teacher who is in a relationship for a long time and who divorced many yearsago from her first husband. I have worked in the UK for 10 years and I have had lovely moments but every time I go for an interview(especially thru and agency) or when I am at school, some men invite me to go out or look at me in a seductiv way. I dress and behave like a nun my upbringing is Catholic and I was born in a very patriarcal society but it seems to me that some people think that Latinas are teaser and provoque men this is hard for me because I am in a serious relation with my Italian fiance and Im tired of behaving so strict even wearing a married ring to prevent the fact that if you ask a man a question(a photocopy or a papaer at school) he might think Im chasing him,Im not feminist, I love my partner, at all but i suffer because of that Im divorced and its even worse there are many divorced women around. I would like a good point of view. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment