Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Which internship should I choose?

Hi, I have recently finished my degree. I am working on my summer internship for DOT, unpaid, while the Department of Design and Construction offered a paid one for $12 per hour. My only struggle between the decisions are, for the unpaid one (DOT), I actually get a chance to go to the job site to learn about construction process since my degree is in construction management, and this will be very helpful. For department of design and construction, I remembered the interviewer told me I will be only doing photocopy, and data entry, which I will learn nothing. However, DOT has told me they are experiencing hiring freeze, so they are not going to be hiring. I am not sure if it will be the same thing for DDC. So anyone has real life experience could give me some advise? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment